Diamonds have long been the king of all the gemstones. So when it comes to the gems that are most popular when infused into today’s skincare and beauty products, it makes sense that these sparkling beauties are at the top of the list.
Beyond the mere popularity of diamonds, though, the skincare and beauty researchers at Kristals Cosmetics say there are a number of valid reasons why diamonds are effective as a skincare ingredient. For one thing, they are an excellent at exfoliating the skin when ground into the fine, powder-like consistency used in skincare products. They also give the skin a glow and radiance not found from other skincare ingredients.
On a spiritual level, diamonds invoke a sense of power and strength to help you through your busy days. With that in mind, here are a few diamond-infused skincare products that you might want to take a closer look at.
#1 Diamond Select Anti-Gravity Masks
Kristals Cosmetics offers three variations on their diamond-infused masks, one for the eyes, and two others that focus on the entire face. Along with finely ground diamonds, the masks feature ingredients like Collagen, lavender oil and chamomile to reduce lines and wrinkles and firm sagging skin.
#2 Diamond Anti-Gravity Gentle Foaming Milk
As a first-step cleanser to be used before applying other skincare products, this foaming milk from Kristals Cosmetics pairs diamonds with a cutting-edge ingredient called Progeline to hold skin cells together as it cleanses the face.
#3 Diamond Anti-Gravity Firming Serum
The focus of this Kristal Cosmetics product is to make the face look firmer and younger, with reduced lines and wrinkles. It uses diamonds along with advanced ingredients Progeline and Adipofill to accomplish this goal. In the end, a fresher, more radiant look should be the result.
Reviews & Features on Kristals Cosmetics Diamond Products
- Read a review of the Kristals Cosmetics diamond products line at Jess Oshii here
- What Is Diamond-Infused Skincare? What Gemstones In Your Beauty Products Actually Do at Bustle
- Kristals Diamond Select Anti-Gravity Spark Mask featured in the Holiday Gift Guide at Daily Candid News
- Our Diamond Select Anti-Gravity Spark Mask featured in Refinery29’s Extremely High End Beauty Products section
- Kristals Cosmetics Diamond Magnetic Mask Review at the Inside Out Beauty