Can Amethyst be Used For Beauty and Health? Amethyst is a gemstone with enduring popularity, and it’s probably due to more than just its intense purple color. It’s also more than just a pretty rock.
Three Benefits of Using and Wearing Amethyst
This member of the quartz family is said to be full of negative ions, which helps it to attract positive energy. It is said to have protective qualities too. Go ahead and wear and use amethyst in your home. You may feel changes as a result.
- Amethyst lessens stress, anxiety and negative energy. This gemstone is known for sharpening the mind, allowing wearers to remember things more easily, and to have better focus. Also, they may find that the presence of an amethyst could lead to more sustained motivation. Some say it calms children and animals too. When your stress levels are lower, you’re healthier.
- Amethyst can curb inflammation and increase circulation. This is especially important in skincare. This gemstone helps to oxygenate the skin, to moisturize, and when used in exfoliating, it can help to remove the dead skin and leave behind brighter, less-damaged skin.
- Amethyst may improve sleep quality and energy. Many individuals swear by keeping an amethyst near their bed, or under their pillow at night. Some even rub the stone on their forehead to help combat insomnia.
How to Use Amethyst for Beauty and Health Benefits
The beauty benefits of this gemstone come from more than use in skincare products. Your mental state plays a role in your outward appearance, and that’s why use of amethyst in decoration is included in this list.
- As a decoration: In Feng Shui, amethyst is a powerful crystal that is said to purify spaces of negative energy. Amethyst can also be placed in doorways or on windowsills to protect a public or living space to protect from psychic attack.
- In skincare: Amethyst can help to oxygenate the skin and brighten it, when used as part of a regular skincare routine. Kristals has a 3-step treatment product line that, when combined with gemstones, can energize and detoxify the skin, leaving brighter, healthier skin behind.
Interested in learning more? Please visit Kristals.com today!
If you enjoyed Can Amethyst be Used For Beauty and Health? continue reading Should We Splurge on Gold Skincare?